Job Title: Parent Education Coordinator
Location: Porterville, CA
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
Wage: $23 Hourly
The responsibilities of the Parent Education Coordinator (PEC) include working closely with Case Managers to ensure client(s) are progressing on their case plan and actively engaging in services. Moreover, it is the role of the PEC to implement and monitor quality assurance practices and maintain fidelity requirements. This includes working with the Program Manager to execute the policies and procedures set forth within the organization and following best standards of practice and accountability measures. The PEC will be tasked with training, support, supervision, collecting and organizing data, and preparation of reports to the Program Manager.
- Provide one on one reflective supervision, support, and other interventions to address staffing needs
- Organizing activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to address short-term and long-term goals.
- Assisting with budget and operating plan for the program.
- Monitoring and evaluation of program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including client satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders and work collaboratively on project issues and decisions making in regards to services.
- Ensure quality assurance practices are adhering to fidelity standards for evidence-based program(s) and accreditation requirements
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program outcomes and updates of progress
- Ensuring confidentiality practices are HIPPA compliant
- Working on strategies for the production and promotion of the program
- Collaborate with community stakeholders and host trainings to be aware of community resources
- Other duties deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Social Work or related field.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Proven experience in leadership capacity.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Public Speaking
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Knowledge of community resources.